Graphic Design & Social Media Internship
Christina Greene is a luxury jewelry brand seeking a talented and creative individual who is interested in an opportunity to expand their base experience and portfolio. We are excited to offer an opportunity to join a great and quickly emerging team who is focused on both quality and creativity in a rapidly growing market.
The position will require a candidate who is willing to assist in all aspects of the company. This includes: graphic design, branding, marketing, website maintenance and social media. We are interested in a candidate who is motivated to be a team-player and represent Christina Greene LLC, while pursuing their own creative freedom!
We always encourage the development of ideas to help promote the brand on social media and throughout different sales & marketing venues.
- Create exceptional quality work in cross-platform capabilities, including print, web, branding, email marketing, social media (with emphasis on Instagram), photos, videos and more
- Organize, prioritize, and execute multiple work assignments maintaining a strict schedule by using personal time management
- Deliver creative jobs on-budget or below budget
- Develop and public engaging content to build brand and product awareness to our social media accounts. (You will be in charge of planning and posting to our social media accounts daily)
- Schedule postings ahead of time
- Execute marketing campaign with influencers and bloggers
- Discover new influencers related to our market
- Plan giveaways and promo contests
- Create weekly posts on the brand’s blog online. Must be able to speak in brand’s voice
- CREATIVITY IS A MUST!
- Research contact information for jewelry and accessory buyers at boutiques, large department stores and resorts with the goal of making appointments for the designer of Sales Director
- Work trunk shows and trade shows
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite. (Must be able to create creative marketing materials)
- Knowledge in Social Media
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Organized and has time management
- Writing Skills
How to apply:
- Please email your cover letter explaining your experience that relates directly to this internship, resume and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
This is an opportunity to work directly with a growing fashion creative team. We request you work in office 2 – 3 days a week. The position is for class credit with the possibility of a part-time or full-time position at the end of the internship.