Part-Time Sales and Marketing
About the Position:
Are you obsessed with researching new brands and styles? Do your friends look to you on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms for the latest trends and designers? Do you enjoy driving sales? If so, then please consider joining the Christina Greene team as a part-time associate.
Christina Greene is an upscale collection of artisan-crafted jewelry designed with semi-precious stones and inspired by her travels around the world. Based in Houston, Christina Greene is rapidly expanding and in search of someone to assist us with:
- The development and implementation of our marketing
- Business development
- Wholesale and Retail efforts
- Trunk Shows/Tradeshows
As a CG employee you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working in the fast-paced luxury/fashion sector. Responsibilities range from administrative duties to out-of the- box thinking and planning. Our ideal candidate is someone who is very detail oriented, has strong organizational skills, has a positive attitude and exceptional customer service. We hope that you have the ability to wear many hats and are self-motivated with a love for learning new things. Someone who is obsessed with jewelry and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with others!
- Inventory Management:
- Sales projection and inventory planning.
- Maintain and improve our e-commerce website.
- Researching new sales opportunities including events, tradeshows, and markets.
- Outreach to new stores
- Assist in pricing future collections to be relevant and competitive in the current market.
- Marketing outreach including but not limited to outreach to press outlets and advertising.
- Managing social media outlets.
- Managing Marketing Calendar
- Creating content and designs for our Monthly Newsletter.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects based on specific interests.
What We Require:
- Strong communication skills: Writing and verbal
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- General knowledge of all Microsoft products.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Good integrity
- Willing to work a flexible schedule with some evenings and weekends.
- Must live in the Greater Houston area.
We value all of our employees and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely well versed in product knowledge and touch up on a variety of skills.
- Position begins ASAP.
- Pay is based on experience and will be discussed after the first round of interviews.
- To apply please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Christina Greene is an upscale collection of artisan-crafted jewelry designed with semi-precious stones and inspired by her travels around the world. Based in Houston, Christina Greene is rapidly expanding and in search of an intern to assist us with our retail, wholesale, and marketing efforts.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely well versed in product knowledge. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment.
Graphic Design & Marketing Internship
Christina Greene is a luxury jewelry brand seeking a talented and creative individual who is interested in an opportunity to expand their base experience and portfolio. We are excited to offer an opportunity to join a great and quickly emerging team who is focused on both quality and creativity in a rapidly growing market.
The position will require a candidate who is willing to assist in all aspects of the company. This includes: graphic design, branding, marketing, website maintenance and social media. We are interested in a candidate who is motivated to be a team-player and represent Christina Greene LLC, while pursuing their own creative freedom!
We always encourage the development of ideas to help promote the brand on social media and throughout different sales & marketing venues.
- Create exceptional quality work in cross-platform capabilities, including print, web, branding, email marketing, social media (with emphasis on Instagram), photos, videos and more
- Organize, prioritize, and execute multiple work assignments maintaining a strict schedule by using personal time management
- Deliver creative jobs on-budget or below budget
- Develop and public engaging content to build brand and product awareness to our social media accounts. (You will be in charge of planning and posting to our social media accounts daily)
- Schedule postings ahead of time
- Execute marketing campaign with influencers and bloggers
- Discover new influencers related to our market
- Plan giveaways and promo contests
- Create weekly posts on the brand’s blog online. Must be able to speak in brand’s voice
- CREATIVITY IS A MUST!
- Research contact information for jewelry and accessory buyers at boutiques, large department stores and resorts with the goal of making appointments for the designer of Sales Director
- Work trunk shows and trade shows
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite. (Must be able to create creative marketing materials)
- Knowledge in Social Media
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Organized and has time management
- Writing Skills
How to apply:
- Please email your cover letter explaining your experience that relates directly to this internship, resume and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
This is an opportunity to work directly with a growing fashion creative team. We request you work in office 2 – 3 days a week. The position is for class credit with the possibility of a part-time or full-time position at the end of the internship.